ARC is looking for a versatile Senior Graphic Designer to join the team. The Senior Designer will concept and execute creative concepts and visual assets as well as art direct team members in the development of wide-ranging multi-channel creative executions. Examples include, promotional campaigns, social media, digital design, event experiences, storytelling, and partner communications. Must have a drive to push the organization forward and create elevated and impactful assets.
As a Senior Graphic Designer you will …
- Create design solutions that help drive the mission of ARC while adhering to and helping shape global brand standards that ensure ARC shows up consistently and effectively.
- Develop compelling creative concepts and design assets across a wide range of multi-channel work, articulates creative decisions, and executes strategically and creatively at a high level.
- Builds captivating presentations with expert communication design skills, linking creative solutions strategically to organization’s objectives.
- Interprets and integrates creative feedback to advance the work, demonstrating flexibility while effectively responding to feedback with clarifying questions.
- Keeps a pulse on creative trends, skillfully translating findings into the work, helping evolve and strengthen the ARC brand.
- Thinks strategically and can rationalize creative recommendations across departments.
- Manages workload effectively across multiple, multi-channel, large projects and programs with varying deadlines—supports project managers in developing timelines.
- Cultivates strong working relationships within the organization and with partners at the project level, positively representing the organization.
- Demonstrates strong storytelling ability, effectively presents work to audiences, and communicates clearly and strategically to all stakeholders.
We’d love to hear from people with …
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Visual Design/Visual Communication/Graphic Design, related creative certification or evaluated by relevant experience.
- Mastery of Design principles (color theory, composition, layout principles, typography)
- Skilled at graphics file creation optimized for digital, social, media, packaging and print.
- Interprets current trends and applies it with a keen eye for shaping aesthetics and detail.
- An understanding of digital marketing and its various components.
- A compelling portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Proven strength in problem analysis and creative problem-solving.
- Great communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent time management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Mac, Google, and Microsoft programs.
- Highly Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Acrobat, and Creative Cloud. Bonus proficiency in programs like After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Visual Design/Visual Communication/Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a creative agency or in-house creative team.
- 5+ years’ experience concepting advertising, media, and social campaigns.
- 5+ years’ experience designing brand identities and creative guides.
- 5+ years of experience developing strategy and communication design skills.
- 5+ years concepting and creating signage and design experiences.
ARC, while based in Birmingham, AL, offers a remote working environment. Must maintain normal business working hours and be available for occasional travel. ARC offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time employees including health coverage and 401K match.
The Association of Related Churches (ARC) is a cooperative of independent churches from different denominations, networks, and backgrounds who strategically resource church planters and pastors to help them reach people with the message of Jesus.
Each of us at our core is drawn to being a part of something larger than ourselves, something with purpose, something we can believe in. At ARC, we hold our organizational values and our staff values in high regard with the goal of having a staff that works hard, is effective, and has fun.
- We love God and love people.
- We have individual credibility.
- We display ownership of the mission.
- We operate in freedom and responsibility.
- We honor, trust, and respect one another.
- We hold communication and collaboration in high regard.