Our friends in California have been hit especially hard with the wildfires in Northern and Southern California and the tragic shooting that took place in Thousand Oaks, CA on Nov. 8.
We know our hope comes from God and we want to help connect the local Church to provide hope for these communities. Below are just a few of the organizations and churches we are in partnership with who are helping the effected areas.
- LA Dream Center, along with Hand of Hope, is providing temporary housing and free resources to anyone who has been displaced.
- The Father’s House is helping with families who have been displaced and resourcing churches in the effected areas.
- Zoe Church is also helping displaced and effected families, firefighters, and first responders.
- Convoy of Hope is sending supplies to Chico, CA near the Camp Fire location.
- Lighthouse Church offering help to families who lost a loved one during the Borderline shooting. They also offer free trauma counseling with professional psychiatrists for anyone impacted by the shooting or the fires.