“It’s not just a way for your eternity, it’s a way for your life.”
“We had an impressive ministry but it had a problem: we could gather people, but we weren’t making disciples.” Noah and Maddy expound on this really important lesson from leading a 600+ college ministry and deciding that Way Church would focus on discipleship.
- The importance of not leaping over the season of preparation
- Gen Z characteristics that make them ripe for being a generation of global impact
- How character is built in the ‘no’
- Making relationships with established pastors in the region you’re planting
- The simple vision of three things they want Way Church to be known for
- Using their age as a strength instead of viewing it as a weakness